Posted On:Aug 10, 2012
LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
LaGrange Banking Company announced today that Lenny Bateman has been named President and CEO of LaGrange Banking Company.
“We are proud that Lenny has agreed to serve as our President and CEO,” said Jared T. Jones, Chairman of the Board of LaGrange Banking Company. “Our Board of Directors is confident he can provide the vision and leadership necessary to lead our team through this challenging economic climate and position the bank for even greater success.”
“Lenny has a strong lending background and significant experience in our market. His commitment to our employees, our customers and our community will ensure that LaGrange Banking Company continues to provide the unrivaled level of service our customers have come to expect,” continued Jones.
“I am grateful to the board for the opportunity to lead LaGrange Banking Company into the future. Our leadership team and front-line staff will continue working with our customers to provide the products and services they need to ensure their financial future. I look forward to enhancing our relationships across the community and renewing our commitment to our customers. While the names and faces may change, one thing is constant. We remain local. Just like you,” said Bateman.
As the new CEO, Mr. Bateman is responsible for growing earnings and building long-term shareholder value. With more than 16 years of banking experience in Georgia, Bateman has served as Chief Lending Officer at the bank since its opening in January 2008. Prior to joining LaGrange Banking Company, he served as Regional Credit Officer at Flag Bank and Chief Credit Officer at State Bank of Cochran.
Active in the community, Bateman is a member of the LaGrange Lions Club, serves as chair of the finance committee at LaGrange First United Methodist Church and is active in a number of professional organizations currently serving on the Leadership Board of Community Bankers of Georgia. Lenny and his wife, Lisa, have two boys, Dane, age 12 and Drew, age 10.
LaGrange Banking Company
Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
- LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
- Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
- LeTessia Wilder hired as LBC Client Services Specialist at Haralson Street Office
- Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
- LaGrange Banking Company proud to announce hiring of Holt Redding to Controller
- LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
- Patrick Crews receives Lifetime Service Award
- Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
- Kathryn Parrott elected to officer position with LaGrange Banking Company