Posted On:Nov 28, 2011
Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
(Atlanta, GA) – Ann Bledsoe, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at LaGrange Banking Company, was recognized recently by the Community Bankers Association of Georgia (CBA) for her 40 years of service to the community banking industry. The CBA paid tribute to bankers who have marked a significant milestone in the banking industry.
“The Association is excited to present this new program and recognize Ann for her commitment to community banking. Our state is very fortunate to have community bankers in the industry such as Ann who have provided this much needed service to their local communities,” explained Carolyn Brown, President & CEO of the CBA. “It is our pleasure to recognize Ann’s accomplishments and the inspiration she has been to a new generation of community bankers.”
Ms. Bledsoe received a plaque from the CBA for her dedicated and outstanding service on Monday, November 21, 2011. Also, Ms. Bledsoe will be featured in an upcoming issue of the CBA’s Georgia Communities First magazine and the CBA Today eNewsletter.
Ms. Bledsoe’s banking career began in 1971 at Valley National Bank in Lanett, Alabama; has served with Citizens National Bank (CharterBank); and in 1999-2007, served as Chief Financial Officer for Neighborhood Community Bank, Newnan. She joined LaGrange Banking Company in 2007 and currently holds the position of Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Bledsoe is a graduate of Auburn University and the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State University. She has served in various civic organizations as well as Girl Scouts of Pine Valley Council. Ann enjoys spending time with family and friends. She and her husband, Jim, reside in LaGrange.
Charles Sweat, President and CEO of LaGrange Banking Company stated about Ann’s receipt of this award, “Ann’s exceptional professionalism and experience in community banking has been instrumental in helping us build a high-quality, locally-owned Bank. Her positive outlook and genuine care for our employees makes working with her a daily pleasure.”
For more information about the Lifetime Service recognition, contact the CBA at (770) 541-4490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LaGrange Banking Company
Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
- LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
- Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
- LeTessia Wilder hired as LBC Client Services Specialist at Haralson Street Office
- Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
- LaGrange Banking Company proud to announce hiring of Holt Redding to Controller
- LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
- Patrick Crews receives Lifetime Service Award
- Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
- Kathryn Parrott elected to officer position with LaGrange Banking Company