Posted On:Dec 21, 2011
Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
LaGrange, GA – December 21, 2011 – LaGrange Banking Company opened its doors to the Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia to allow club members to visit Santa Claus and tell him a few of the items from their Christmas wish lists.
Each Boys & Girls Clubs member who attended the event visited with Santa Claus, was photographed with Santa, received a candy cane, and an age-appropriate book donated by LaGrange Banking Company and the Troup County Certified Literate Community Program (CLCP). LaGrange Banking Company employees visited the local Boys & Girls Clubs on December 23rd to hand deliver photographs to each member who visited with Santa Claus.
Boys & Girls Clubs local board member, Andy Fritchley, said about the event, “It was great for our club members to have a wonderful experience with Santa Claus.” Fritchley also explained that, “LaGrange Banking Company opening their doors to us has given these children the chance to see that a bank is a pleasant and safe place to visit.”
Charles Sweat, the CEO and President of LaGrange Banking company stated about the event, ”It was a pleasure to open our doors to the community and to see the faces of these children as they visited with Santa Claus. We hope to establish a tradition that will grow in years to come.”
The Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia is a 501(c)3 and United Way organization which provides neighborhood based youth programs and activities including Character & Leadership Development, Education, Health & Life Skills, Arts, Sports & Fitness and Specialized Initiatives. For more information on the Boys & Girls of West Georgia, visit http://www.bngcwga.org.
LaGrange Banking Company
Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
- LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
- Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
- LeTessia Wilder hired as LBC Client Services Specialist at Haralson Street Office
- Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
- LaGrange Banking Company proud to announce hiring of Holt Redding to Controller
- LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
- Patrick Crews receives Lifetime Service Award
- Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
- Kathryn Parrott elected to officer position with LaGrange Banking Company