Posted On:Jun 13, 2012
Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
Emmaus Shelter was proud to partner with LaGrange Banking Company in a campaign to honor Mothers in our community. May 1 through May 31, LaGrange Banking Company donated $10, up to a maximum of $500, to Emmaus Shelter for each "Like" of the LaGrange Banking Company Facebook page.
Jessica David explains the work of Emmaus Shelter saying, “Sometimes it may seem to women struggling with homelessness or domestic violence that they have nowhere to turn for help. Here in LaGrange, Emmaus Shelter offers opportunity and hope to those in need. The mission of Emmaus Women's Shelter is to provide refuge, restoration, and reintegration to homeless women and their children. We rely on donations to help with providing these services and we are grateful for the support of LaGrange Banking Company and their followers on Facebook.”
Announcing the campaign Charles Sweat, President and CEO said, "LaGrange Banking Company is committed to supporting worthy causes in our community. Mothers are the backbone of our society. Emmaus Shelter offers opportunity and assistance for those Mothers who need it most. We are proud to partner with Jessica David and her colleagues to provide these much-needed financial resources for their work.”
Since opening in 2009, Emmaus Shelter has provided simple things and gentle touches to make life better for more than 360 poor and homeless women. Learn more at http://www.emmausshelter.com.
LaGrange Banking Company
Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
- LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
- Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
- LeTessia Wilder hired as LBC Client Services Specialist at Haralson Street Office
- Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
- LaGrange Banking Company proud to announce hiring of Holt Redding to Controller
- LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
- Patrick Crews receives Lifetime Service Award
- Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
- Kathryn Parrott elected to officer position with LaGrange Banking Company