Posted On:Feb 06, 2012
LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
LaGrange Banking Company has been named as the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Better Business Bureau Torch Award at a recent ceremony held in Columbus, Georgia.
The Torch Awards are presented to companies in recognition of their outstanding commitment to exceptional standards in relationship to their customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, shareholders, and surrounding communities. Entries were judged by an independent panel from the Abbott Turner School of Business at Columbus State University.
Accepting the award, Charles Sweat, President and CEO said, "I am honored to receive the Torch Award on behalf of the outstanding team at LaGrange Banking Company. Each day, our staff conducts business with an unwavering commitment to integrity, service and community. We are proud to be recognized by the Better Business Bureau for our work and grateful for their leadership in promoting the importance of ethical business standards and fairness in the marketplace.”
Leonard Crain, President and CEO of the Better Business Bureau of West Georgia-East Alabama & Southwest Georgia, announced the award saying, “The Better Business Bureau Torch Award is presented to companies who demonstrate a high regard for marketplace ethics. In today’s marketplace there is enough negative news to go around and the Torch Award program seeks to celebrate the positive. I congratulate Lagrange Banking, Mr. Charles Sweat and his dedicated team of professionals for meeting these standards and participating in this prestigious program.”
LaGrange Banking Company is locally owned and operated and has two convenient locations in LaGrange. Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
LaGrange Banking Company
Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
- LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
- Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
- LeTessia Wilder hired as LBC Client Services Specialist at Haralson Street Office
- Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
- LaGrange Banking Company proud to announce hiring of Holt Redding to Controller
- LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
- Patrick Crews receives Lifetime Service Award
- Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
- Kathryn Parrott elected to officer position with LaGrange Banking Company