Posted On:Feb 13, 2012
Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
LaGrange Banking Company is proud to announce the hiring of Roger D. Hughes to the position of Commercial Banker. In this role, Hughes will be responsible for growing the commercial loan portfolio and offering cash management solutions to owner-managed businesses.
"Roger has extensive experience across the financial services spectrum. His expertise in commercial lending and commitment to community banking will allow him to provide exceptional service to our commercial customers. His new perspectives will help our bank provide greater value to all of our customers," said Charles Sweat, LaGrange Banking Company President and CEO.
Hughes is a native of Columbus, Georgia where he attended Columbus State University. He is a graduate of the Georgia School of Banking at the University of Georgia and the Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Rutgers University.
He and his wife, Charlene, have four grown children Roger II, Heather, Randalle and Chelsea, and are co-founders of Restoration Acts, a non-denominational prayer and teaching ministry.
Active in the community, Hughes has served on the local Zoning Board, Leadership Columbus, the Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce and held leadership positions with the Greater Columbus Home Builders Association.
“The commitment to serving the small business sector is one of the reasons I am joining the team at LaGrange Banking Company. I look forward to working with our customers to identify their needs and provide the solutions that will help to grow their business,” said Hughes.
LaGrange Banking Company is locally owned and operated and has two convenient locations in LaGrange. Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
LaGrange Banking Company
Since 2008, LaGrange Banking Company has served the community as a locally-owned, locally-managed bank dedicated to the highest levels of service. With state-of-the-art technology, LaGrange Banking Company provides customers with robust banking systems in a distinct culture of stewardship and trust.
- LaGrange Banking Company Board of Directors names Lenny Bateman President and CEO
- Emmaus Shelter “Likes” LaGrange Banking Company
- LeTessia Wilder hired as LBC Client Services Specialist at Haralson Street Office
- Roger D. Hughes joins LaGrange Banking Company as a Commercial Banker
- LaGrange Banking Company proud to announce hiring of Holt Redding to Controller
- LaGrange Banking Company wins prestigious Better Business Bureau Torch Award
- Boys & Girls Clubs of West Georgia enjoy Santa at the Bank
- Patrick Crews receives Lifetime Service Award
- Ann Bledsoe receives Lifetime Service Award
- Kathryn Parrott elected to officer position with LaGrange Banking Company