Welcome to the LaGrange Banking Company Small Business Hub where our banking clients can discover viewpoints, tips, and advice from our area's brightest business minds and leaders. LaGrange Banking Company is committed to being the small business bank of choice in LaGrange and the surrounding communities.
- Georgia Small Business Development Center | Georgia Small Business Development Center Posted on: 09/26/12
Effective positioning of your business three to five years prior to selling a business is critical in order to maximize the value.
- Read Full Article
- Georgia Small Business Development Center | Georgia Small Business Development Center Posted on: 08/16/12
When starting a business, choosing the best legal form is a serious matter. If you don’t want your personal assets to be at risk, your choices are between a Limited Liability Company (LLC) and a Corporation.Read Full Article
- Laura Jennings | LaGrange – Troup County Tourism Bureau Posted on: 07/25/12
Tourism is more than hotel rooms and meals. In fact, in Troup County, only 14 cents of a tourist's dollar is spent on lodging. Transportation (gas, car maintenance, airport shuttles) accounts for 36 cents. Food and beverage sales total 32 cents, retail earns 10 cents and 8 cents goes for entertainment.Read Full Article
- Georgia Small Business Development Center | Georgia Small Business Development Center Posted on: 07/18/12
As we know from our current economic conditions, all businesses can stray from the fundamentals. So here are some tips to keep in mind as you go about your daily business.Read Full Article
- Grey Bell | J.K. Boatwright & Company, P.C. Posted on: 06/20/12
One of the most common questions tax practitioners are asked today is what form of legal entity should a business owner establish and operate their business under. While you have to consider the non-tax legal considerations for the entity that you choose such as liability protection, which is a key element…Read Full Article
- Exit Strategies Take Time and Planning
- LLC or Corporation: Which Legal Structure is Better for Your Business
- What Can Tourism Do For Your Small Business?